Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SNOW!

Is anyone else getting snow right now??(11:00am) We woke up with and inch of snow on the ground and when we turned on the weather it said it was raining. They didn't say that it was snowing anywhere. Its still snowing and the snowplow hasn't come yet. Hopfully it will come soon because if this keeps up all day we will be in trouble. But like I said, if no one knows that its snowing here then we won't get a snowplow!
But it is so pretty outside! There is hardly any wind so the snow is falling so gently and the tree's branches are all coverd with snow.
Another reason I'm posting is that my profile is hiding somewhere. Its not on the screen like it should be. So I thought that maybe if I re-published my blog it would come up again.

Mattea
P.S. Don't mind eny speeling mistacks...my spell cheecker isn't worcking.

1 comment:

mattea kiriel said...

I was at the welcome party. Jesse and Amanda were there and I missed you!!
G2G!
Mattea
P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog!