Friday, April 07, 2006

Recent Happenings In My Life

1. We had our 2 day Stanford PA testing this week and it was grueling. You just keep filling in these little circles which gets very monotonos.
2. We had care group last night.
3. Andrew wasn't there because he is with Whitney M. and Tai P. at a debate tournamentin Pittsburgh.
4. Andrew is comeing home today because he and Whitney were disqualafide for doing the wrong speech at the wrong time. (You see, you do either an afirmative speech or a negative speech-they did the wrong one-and it was their very first round of the very first day!)
5.I'm excited because since Andrew is comeing home we get to watch Narnia tonight!
6. Family Life Network (the raidio station) is haveing there 3 day sharathon and there goal is the biggest yet-$$$$$1.2 MILLION$$$$$$!
7. They (FLN) are having a compatition to see who can bring in the most money-PA or NY. At this point NY is in the lead........arrrrrrrrrrrg!! No offence to any you who live in NY......wait! everyone who reads my blog is from NY! I think it's a conspirasy! (lol)
8. Its raining but its supposed to shape up on Sunday.
9. I'm hungry (sorry, that was random :^) Mom took us out for breakfast at a place called "Julie's Cozy Courner" which is just 10 minutes from here! It turned out as a sort of brunch though so I haven't had lunch. I ordered (half accidentally) like a really big breakfast-big enough for Andrew-which is saying a lot. I should have guesses at its size since it was called the "Farmer's Bounty" It came with 2 scrambled eggs, 2 humongo pancakes, 2 pieces of toast, 2 sausages, and a helping of hash browns.
10. We are becoming REALLY civilized out here! We now have an icecream place and a little restuarant all no more than 10 minutes from here!
11. Sanna is getting sooooooo big! She is starting to say 3 word sentences and just yesterday she had her well-baby check-up and, although for height and weight is in the 20th percentile, she is in the 90th percentile for her head!
12. Mom needs the computer so I'd better go.
14.G2G!

15. Mattea

2 comments:

bethany said...

hey you missed 13!

mattea kiriel said...

Ohhh....uhhhhh.....ummmmm..I uhhhh.......13 is an unluky number-yah, thats it.