Went into work this morning to help my Dad with some stuff. (Tai was there as well). We sorted receits, then I left cuz Dad wasn't going to be back till like 3:30 so my Mom took me home. Next Thursday I start my new "job". Some friends of ours, the Mitchels, (who live only a little ways from where my Dads bushiness is) want me to come in and babysit their 4 yearold daughter. Matthea (she was named after me) was adopted from China (thats how we came to know them-actually there son was in karate with us, too). She has some long-named disease where she doesn't have enough white blood cells. Unfortunately the long-named-thingy will stay with her the rest of her life. (poor girl) She also gets seizures and even though she is on a medication to stop them, I still hope she doesn't get one while I'm there. (that would be scary).This Thursday we are finally having our care group picnic. It was going to be last Sunday but the weather was rotten so instead we had the Cornfields over. (That was really fun).
I think I will go get the mail now....I always get really excited everytime I go to get it because we will be getting our test results soon. I'm really anxious to see how I did. (especially on the math-there was lots of stuff that I hadn't even heard about. The ironic thing is that one thing that I didn't know how to do on the test I learned how to do in my math the next day-totally NOT fair.) So I shall go get the mail and relieve my suspension. (Suspension is a word, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment