Right now I'm at my Dad's office with Misha. Andrew had guitar and I had to get my braces tightened so that's why I'm here right now. Today is Andrew's 17th Birthday...crazy! I mean, 16 was one thing but 17...*sniff*...
Anywho...my teeth are now red on the top and green on the bottom. And Misha keeps handing me these little "notes" with pictures and "writing" on them. All of the kids were so cute up on stage for the play last Sunday! And who would know that Zachary P. could read!
We did our mime to...hmmmm...funny, I don't actually know the name of the song! But then I only had one week practice the mime...so I'll just call it "Christ the Lord is Born Today". Jenn, Bethany, Ashlynne, Dell, and I did that. Though I did mess up once...but it wasn't quite so bad because Bethany went and did the same thing...kind of funny.
After the play we got back around 9:30pm with the Slacks and had doughnuts and milk...yum. And they didn't leave till quarter of 12! Which was really ok with me...but I still haven't caught up on sleep.:o)
I can't wait for Christmas! We have our Christmas tree and I think its the best one we've had yet. (but then I say that every year:o)
Dell has tagged me so Q&A's will come soon:^D
TTYL,
Mattea
1 comment:
sounds like fun. Especially staying up late!
Post a Comment