Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Don't Worry About Tomorrow

This is a song I wrote today...

Verse 1:
Yesterday was just plain wrong
I should have got with God
And not with the throng
I forgot to do that
And I needed to do this
I should have made a hit
But instead I made a miss


Pre-Chorus:
Don’t let yesterday’s troubles
Get in your way
And don’t let tomorrow’s worries
Ruin your day

Chorus:
Do not be anxious about tomorrow,
For tomorrow will be anxious for itself
God knows the plans He has for you
And those plans won’t harm you,
But will give you a hope and a future

Verse 2:
Tomorrow will that thing go through?
Or will I have to do that too?
Maybe I’ll mess up again and again…
How I want to please God, and not men

Bridge:
Now there’s a time to think things through
As long as you don’t let it get in the way
Of this day the Lord’s made for you

7 comments:

Delian said...

beautiful!
I luv it!
I didn't know you wrote songs... but it's great!

Tai Sophia said...

I like it alot!
:D

Tai Sophia said...

P.S. There are alot of things you don't know, Dell...Muahahahaha!
;)

Anonymous said...

I love it Mattea!!! And I get to see you tonight!! :D :D Love you cousin!

Anonymous said...

I was like sooooooo happy to see how many comments I have!!!

And you know what...that is actually the 1st song I've really ever written....so yeah

Anonymous said...

and wait a sec Anna...if you are my second best cousin, who's my 1st???

Anonymous said...

No no no....I meant to say that you are the best cousin! And I'm hoping that I'm the second best...;-) Right? hehehe....oh, and you are coming over tomorrow!!!! YEAH!!!