Saturday, March 03, 2007

My FAB Birthday

I'm 14 now and you know what? I don't feel any different then I did 2 days ago (except for being sleep deprived that is). Its hard to believe that another year has come and gone. Exactly one year ago I was updating my blog about my 13th birthday...While time is happening it seems like it goes so slowly but when its said and done I look back on it and it seems to have just flown by....If you get what I mean:o).

Yesterday morning I woke up and did presents and I got cross country skis!!!! The only problem is that now we don't have enough snow to ski on :-(. Mom gave me algebra off so that was fun...and then my Grancy and Papa T took me out to lunch at KFC (did you know that they torture their chickens?!?!). But the food was good:o)

Then around 3:30 Dad, Andrew, Isaac, and I left for Corning. 1st we dropped Andrew off at the Efthimious (he was gonna spend the night there) and picked up Anna and Karina as they were gonna spend the night at our house with some other girls as well. Then we went to Bergers on Market St. and got ski poles with money from my Grancy and Papa T. After that we went to Wegmans to get some groceries and pick up the pizza. Then we headed over to pick up Jennifer and drop off Isaac and then got Demory. (Beth had school stuff so Alex was going to bring her to our place later).

Finally we headed home, the smell of pizza driving us crazy.

We got to eat the pizza when we got home.

We had cake.

We started a game of Truth or Fib.

Then joy of joys around 8:00 Beth showed up!! So we played more Truth or Fib and then did a really cool craft project that involved painting Chinese silk screens-that was fun.

We played Apples to Apples.

At 10:00 we watched the movie "Zathura" which was pretty good...really funny. Around midnight we headed down to the basement to play mafia. Then we just talked till two and then I made everyone roll out the sleeping bags and I turned out the lights. And then Anna asked what we thought about predestination. You can picture the rest (though Jenn did sum it up nicely at the end). Around 3 we finally went to sleep. (Actually Beth had been asleep since 1:00-I envy those rawlieghs-they could fall asleep with a herd of wild horses in the house).

We woke up at 8:00 and had a gr8 breakfast of sausage and french toast. Then we played "In a Pickle", had some ice cream and then Mrs. Cornfield picked everyone up (which was really nice of her:^)

Over all, I had an awesome 14th birthday.

3 comments:

Anna.Victoria said...

Mattea! Oh wow. We had such a blast at your party!!! I loved it! And the ice cream and chocolate in the morning was great. Thanks for being such a great cousin!!! luv you!! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm only returning the love I get from you!!

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...that sounded really mushy...:-)