The Slacks are in Canada for 2 days so we are watching Baily again. She really is well behaved for such a young dog.
Mom and Dad just left to get their new cell phones so Andrew and I are watching the kids..."Girls be quite the baby is sleeping!!!"
I've been thinking how little kids are so fun...and how they believe anything you tell them. No I have not been lying to them just in case you were thinking that. But like today Misha and I were playing chess and she was so happy that she won!! Now if I played that way with you, you would know for sure that I was letting you win just by how I acted.....but of course Misha didn't realize that.....and then also what a simple, but pure faith little kids have in God. You know I used to pray that God would take me and my family to Heaven right then and there.....and I would believe that He would take me to Heaven right then and there...hehehe. And also that believing that God could do ANYTHING. I still believe that but just in a slightly different context:o). But even though I don't have such faith as a little kid there are so many ways that I have grown in the Lord. Like just being amazed and awestruck by His splendor.
Have a lovely day
No comments:
Post a Comment