...Or postponed until further notice. And we handed out soooooooooooo many invitations!! It rather upsetting but hey, it God's will, and I'll go with that. Besides if we did have it I would have frozen to a Popsicle...I wonder what flavor I would be...that gives me an idea. Leave a comment about what flavor Popsicle I would be and then I'll say what flavor you would be...WON'T THAT BE FUN?! lol
Last Thursday I went to the surgeons and it turns out he won't have to remove it [my bump] after all.
And we are going to watch the Passion!! This is a momentous occasion for I've been trying to get my family to watch it for ever since it came out...more post l8r!!
7 comments:
I was sad....but oh well. I get to see you tomorrow! YEAH!
Wait
What's happening tomorrow??
alas about the egg hunt!!!
oh goodness.....I keep thinking that tomorrow is Sunday because we didn't have school today and we just hung out and went places. So I thought that tomorrow was Sunday....sorry!
Yeah after I left the the comment I figured you'd just messed up the days...I've been feeling a day ahead of myself lately
THE FLORIDAINS HAD A WATER SPORT DAY! Even though it was 60...
What?!
Post a Comment