Yesterday I was reading in by big "Norton's Anthology of World Master Pieces" about the story of Don Quixde (I did not spell that right but it is pronounced "Don Kee-yo-dee"). Well, in case you are not familiar with the story, it takes place around 1400 (A.D.) and is about this Don Quixde guy who reads so many books of knights and chivalry that he believes himself to be a knight. hahahaha....well, he pulls out his Grandpa's armour and polishes it up. When he finds that the helmet doesn't have a face shield thingy he decides to make his own. And he uses cardboard. lol...I didn't know that those old authors could have such a sense of humor because I'm actually enjoying this story (meaning it doesn't put me to sleep like Dante's stuff does). But he made it out of cardboard....hahahahahahahahahahaha.....I know, it's not THAT funny but I wasn't expecting it whatsoever.
Today I had an orthodontic tightening. They installed a chain over my 6 front top teethe to push my two front teeth together as they had a fairly large gap in between them....I say had because 5 hours ago there was one and now there isn't!!!! hehehe...it is crazy how fast these things work.
On Sunday we had fellowship at our Inn which was very very fun. It was soooo cozy up there with the fire and the Christmas music...and Sanna and Gabe danced together! It was so cute. The joke has always been that one day they will get married and then we can show them all these videos we have of them hugging and stuff when they were just 3. At one point Gabe tripped Sanna but he helped her back up and then her sock was coming off so he put it back on for her! lol...they were so adorable.
I'm getting really excited because this weekend we are going to move up to the Inn for 3-4 months! We have all these things in our house that need to be re-done (like floors, doors, painting and general repairs) and since we have a relatively small house for 8 people, we decided it would be impossible for the work to be done if we were all still living there. So we are moving half the house up to the inn and it will be soooo fun to decorate for Christmas as that house is soooo cozy....lol.
My teeth are starting to hurt kind of crazy so....I'm gonna go lay down or something =)
Tata!
3 comments:
Don Quixote. I only know that because it's on the first page of my lit. study guide so I see it all the time. :D He must be French, eh?
ibuprofen. The magic word that cures all braces hurting. Oo. Bad sentence. Anyway. It's a rubber chain, right? I had those for a long time. My teeth stopped cracking so much! Yay!
I hope you have a fun time at the Inn and don't get sick of each other. Heh.
I'm kid sitting right now, waiting for the cakes to cool. "What does 'ice' mean? Why do we have to ice them? I HATE icing!" Hehehe.
* Han*
I'm not sure if it is rubber or plastic but there are loops that fit over the brackets and it looks kind of like this; 0-0-0-0-0-0
it is only over the 6 front teeth.
ibuprfen really does work. I just took one this morning and it has helped all day long.
Love that stuff! My Mom, on the other hand, has to chew the things to make it work. Ugggggh.
Yep, that's what I had. Except all the way around. It's amazing how fast it all moves, isn't it?!
* Han*
*
Post a Comment