Monday, February 04, 2008

Blog Post # 139

So the Pat's lost. I was devastated. For about 30 seconds. One of my younger cousins went up to his room and cried. My older cousin went into the garage and sat in a courner. Poor guys. Some poll said that 60% of guys only cry once year. And that once a year is Superbowl Sunday. lol



Turning the corner...



Lately I've really been struggleing with disapointment. Not depression, disapointment. With everything that's happened at church and how that has affected my family and friends....its hard to look on the bright side. And now one of my best friends/cousin is moving....to Tokyo of all places. For years the company that my Uncle works for has asked him to move so that he could do his work more easily. And for years he's turned them down. But this time he didn't...I knew it was always an option but I just thought "oh they wouldn't do it...". He has a meeting today to finalize the details and they move this August. I'm devastated. Anna has been with me since I was 9 months old. I do not remember a time when she was not there. Why doesn't life ever go the way you want it to?? I know...that's a really dumb question. I also know that God will work through this but I'm not content just to know that he will....I want to know HOW he will through this. lol



So your prayers are much appreciated. Mostly that I would continue to glorify God and learn to let go....learn to break myself so God can put me back together the way He wants me to be. I don't want to be my own....I want to be God's. I want to rest in His arms. Forever.

1 comment:

Anna.Victoria said...

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh MATTEA!!!!
I'm going to cry....*sobs hysterically into her pillow*
If we actually do move...I'm going to DIE...I'll miss you all sooo much!
You...dell...dem...corey...schwa...
jarr...stephen...andrew...maryah...
hahaha...even joe!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!
If you can get through this...
so can I.
SO get through it!!
*hugs*