Monday, June 02, 2008

Urgent Prayer Requests

Last Summer my Uncle Marc was tending their bees and he got stung 7 times on his head. It caused him to go into shock and they got him into the emergency room just in time. He almost died. Well, today he was in the doctors office getting an inoculation so that he would be immune to bee stings. He reacted to the shot. All he we know is that he was rushed to the ER in an ambulance, dying. He is the father of 9 children, so their family really needs to be showered in prayer right now. 

Also, for a while my Grancy has been struggling with depression (did I tell you before?). Anyways, she was in the hospital for a week, then got out but she still is in this day program. Today she refused to get out of bed to go. She says she just wants to die. So my Mom is with her, and my Dad just left to go to Uncle Marc.

*************few minutes later*************
Okay we just got word and my Uncle Marc is in stable condition. *sighs* few.......I guess they are going to keep him for a few more hours just to make sure he is going to be fine. Praise God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll continue to pray hard, MK.

I think of you a lot.

~Han