Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful List 2008

  1. God, obviously. 
  2. God's way of being like a personal Father and powerful King all at the same time.
  3. Mom, for being.......all a Mom could be
  4. Dad, for sacrificing for our family in ways I'll never know
  5. Andrew, for helping me with technical problems, and coming up with rather wise impute on various subjects
  6. Isaac, you talk my head off, but are a great helper
  7. Marayh, you are the little sister I prayed for
  8. Misha, you make me smile
  9. Sanna, you make me smile too
  10. My bass lessons
  11. The smell of coffee (not to drink mind you, just to smell)
  12. FL cousins
  13. NY cousins
  14. VA friends who I wish were my cousins :)
  15. Camping with the spanos, and just being with them in general
  16. Snow that falls silently in big flakes 
  17. the slacks. You came when God knew I needed you
  18. Starbucks
  19. Toes socks
  20. Bethany. You rock my socks :)
  21. Delian
  22. Demory
  23. hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
  24. Josiah and Sherlock lol 
  25. Pine bows laden with ice in january
  26. turkeys made our of construction paper hands
  27. when Sanna beat boxes. but instead ends up spitting everywhere
  28. Felicity, and her few but very insightful posts. 
  29. Oranges
  30. Grandparents. They are people who do a lot for you. 
  31. the Turkey Trot that we weren't able to be a part of this year :(
  32. desks
  33. *the stars*
  34. worship songs
  35. rootbeer floats. yum
  36. playing monopoly with the whole family
  37. emails from friends
  38. grape pie (hm I think I'm starting to get hungry again because I keep on mentioning food)
  39. Inspiring music artists
  40. rolly bat
  41. reading books as a family
  42. christmas cards
And thats that. Its not as good as yours though sherlock :) hahaha
Smile everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good list. I should do one of those. :)

It feels funny to be commenting here when we're so close to each other!

~Han

mattea kiriel said...

yeah I know, its does seem funny :)

Anonymous said...

that bug is awfully cute.

~H

sherlock said...

What do you mean not as good as mine?? It's great!

mattea kiriel said...

well, yours was funny you see.

lol