awwwww Mattea!that is adorable!!!and awfulI will come and defend you ;)
You're not the only one! But take courage. You will be regurgitated. Oh that sounds awful, but meant to be hopeful.
If you would only call upon your incredibly smart brother who lives upstairs....I'm joking of course.But I'm not joking when I suggest that you swell up in the throat of your homework like so many of the little critters on Jeff Corwins old show....
Oh Isaac! I love your humor.
why thank you!
haha, I'll take being regurgitated as an encouragement, Hannah. Just 5 days left!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awwwww Mattea!
that is adorable!!!
and awful
I will come and defend you ;)
You're not the only one! But take courage. You will be regurgitated. Oh that sounds awful, but meant to be hopeful.
If you would only call upon your incredibly smart brother who lives upstairs....
I'm joking of course.
But I'm not joking when I suggest that you swell up in the throat of your homework like so many of the little critters on Jeff Corwins old show....
Oh Isaac! I love your humor.
why thank you!
haha, I'll take being regurgitated as an encouragement, Hannah. Just 5 days left!!
Post a Comment