Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Dentist And Some Random Facts

Today Mishala had a dentist appointment to get some cavaties filled. Before they did it though she had to drink this stuff that made her go to sleep. All went well till they had finished the procedure. She was still extremly sleepy so Mom sat her down to help her put her coat on. Then Mom turned her back to Misha for just a second and Misha tipped right over! When they finally got home we put Mish on the couch and put on a Tom and Jerry movie. Then Misha started saying "Huh? there are two Jerrys!" I guess she had double vision from that drink! ( Its kind of funny;-). Then she kept talking in this really cute high-pitched voice until a little while ago.

Right now in school we are studying the WW2 era. Its really interesting yet its also extremly sad. One really interesting (and rather funny) fact is that Hitler actually came up with the plans for the Volkswagon bug. Volkswagon meaning "the peoples car". That is the car I have always loved and when I heard that it was made by Hitler I seriosuly considerd picking another favorite. Another funny thing is that Albert Einstien never completed highschool! He flunked in all of his studies except Math and science. Thats all for now!!

P.S. Sorry if there are some words that aren't spelled correcty, but my computer won't let me use my spell checker.

2 comments:

bethany said...

1st comment on your blog!!! i win!! i love you mattea, nice blog!!

mattea kiriel said...

I love u to Beth!