Saturday, December 17, 2005

Narnia....WOW

My family just got back from watching The Lion The Witch, And The Wardrobe with some friends. The movie its self was awesome, unfortunately the theater was not. The chairs were just your typical $19 office chair. By the time we got out we were all stiff. Back to the movie...Its just what C.S. Lewis's books deserved. All of the animals (if you can call Aslan an animal) looked so real. Everything from Lucy having tea with Mr. Tumnus to the battle scene was totally cool. Mulgrums (how on earth do you spell his name?) voice was funny though. He reminded me of some western outlaw.;-)As I watched it I loved being able to pick out the things that mean so much to us as Christians. Such as Aslan being betrayed, like Jesus, put to death, then rising again and conquering evil.

Tomorrow it will be only ONE week till Christmas!! I'm getting very excited. Tomorrow is also the church Christmas play. I really hope it goes well.
I G2G!

2 comments:

bethany said...

i know i totally got shivers when i was watching that movie

Delian said...

& I screamed twice... haha