Sorry I haven't written for a week....We have been very busy. On Monday and Tuesday nothing happened but on Wednesday we went down to Hershey, PA. We went on a cocoa bean ride/tour on how they make the chocolate and it was packed! Normally we are like the only people there. I guess since its "holiday break" everyone had the same idea as us. Mom and Dad had planned a few more fun things to do but after going on the 5 mph cocoa bean ride Isaac felt sick. He was just really sick last week so Mom and Dad think that if he just gets a little motion sickness he gets worried that he's going to be sick again. So even though we knew Isaac wasn't sick he thought he was so we grabbed a bite to eat then, after only spending 1 1/2 hours there, we set off for the 2 1/2 hour drive home. The next morning he felt fine, so we started getting ready for the Rawleighs (if I didn't spell your name right I apologize) to come over. The whole family was going to eat supper with us but Beth, Alex, Steph, and, much to our surprise and enjoyment, Jessica were going to spend the night. After much disappointment that DDR didn't work on our xbox 360 (and after lots of prank calls a.k.a. Happy New Year....Click) we played Call of Duty 2 till about 9:30 then we watched a movie called Sahara. The next morning Jess had to leave but the other kids stayed here. Mr. St. A. came over to do some target shooting with Andrew and Alex then got hooked on the xbox and-much to our enjoyment-didn't leave here till about 5:30 with the Rawleighs. And so this brings me to today. Tonight we are having a New Years eve service at church since the school won't let us use it on New Years Day. Its seemed weird to have church on Saturday, but I'm telling you next week its going to seem weird to have it on Sunday! ;-)
P.S. Tonight is my last day being in CM! I'm kind of glad and a little bit sad the same time. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment