MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Wow I can't believe that today is Christmas and that some 2,000 years ago Jesus was born! Its just awesome. Last night we went to a Christmas Eve service in Corning, then went to hang out at the Lesso's Christmas party. We were up at 7:00 opening presents and right now our Grancy and Papa "T" (Grandparents on my Mom's side) are here. I'm pretty upset that its going to rain. So much for a white Christmas....I mean, come on, we had snow on the ground for 3 weeks and when Christmas gets here it all decides to melt. Right now on the radio they are playing "We Three Kings". Isn't it amazing how 3 kings decided to follow a star for 2 years not knowing where the star was taking them and really not knowing who had been born. I mean they took FOUR years out of their lives to give a baby they knew nothing about gifts.
Later to day we are going down to my Grandma Grandpa's house to celebrate Christmas with them and the Efthimious. I should go! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment