Monday, January 16, 2006

"The Bare Necessities of Life"

On Saturday we had our last Jungle Book performance and it was sad. I'm not going to see probably any of those people again in my life because most of them are public schooled. And I was just getting to know everyone because we only had 8 two hour rehearsals in two weeks and since we were working most of the time I didn't really get to know anyone till on Friday.

Umm I'm trying to think of more things to write about.....ummm... its been really cold....but what is weird is that it was really warm until yesterday.....I guess all these environmentalists are getting really weirded out because of all the strange weather we have been having-like all the hurricanes and earthquakes this past Summer and all over America the temperatures have all been abnormal. If I remember correctly India is having 40 degrees lower temp. than its "supposed" to be. All I can say is that its weird and that God control's all the weather so we really have nothing to worry about! And, boy, is it hot in here! Its 80 degrees! Its supposed to be like 69-72. With all this cold weather our Aqua-therm must think that we are freezing in here-but we are really FRYING.:o) To make matters worse Dad is in Harrisburg so he can't help us! (its amazing what you can talk about once you start talking about weather:^)

Well there really isn't anything else to talk about except that I am happy! (despite the things I listed above) Normally I'm really sad and grumpy on Mondays what with having a whole 5 days of school ahead of me. Bye!

Mattea the Happy
A random question:
Why do we say "Its raining cats and dogs"?

Oh, and not so random question:
How do you change the color of the typ here on a blog?

3 comments:

bethany said...

i have no idea with the cats and dogs thing but the color change thing is pretty simple i think the thing you press to do it is right next to the spell check key. love you!!! miss you

Tai Sophia said...

lol
Nice Blog! I think Beth is right about the color changing thing - Andrew could tell you too, his blog has several different colors of text on it.
Maybe a tornado went over a pound and picked up all the cats and dogs in it - the dropped them over a town, and people thought it was raining cat and dogs (in a random answer to your random question)!

-ME

bethany said...

check out my blog for the answer for the cats and dogs question