Ok so on Tuesday we took school off and went down to the farm show in Harrisburg where my Dad has a booth for Aqua-Therm (outside wood burning stoves). It was pretty fun. There was lots of good food, a really cool all white British something cow, huge horses, cute rabbits, goats, llama type things and buggy racing that we actually didn't see. Though I think it would have been fun too.
Jungle Book practice continues to go well. In fact tomorrow is our first performance. One in the morning for Mansfield elementary school then one tomorrow evening and Saturday evening for whoever.
Yesterday I got to go to YSOS! Although we were late, (because of play practice) it was really fun. We are studying In Light of Eternity by Randy Alcorn. I actually already read the book last year but it will nice to be able to read it again and also discus it.
I guess sometime next week the Efthimiou kids will be coming over to stay with our Grandparents while Aunt Sue has her baby. I don't know why but this time they are going to keep her in the hospital 3-5 days.
To day its really "warm" out! The weather man said it will get up to 53! I'm so tired of Winter and school-I wish it could just be Summer again. Well, we would have to have my birthday like next week (its in March) then it could be Spring ;^).
-Mattea
4 comments:
All comments welcome!!!!!
Welcome to the amazing YSOS group Mattea Wilber! lol!
SUMMER IS COMING!!!
YAY!
i love summer
Post a Comment