Monday, February 13, 2006

Morning For Michelle

Michelle Kwan is out of the Olympics! I'm uterly devestated.Well maybe not uterly devestated-but pretty sad. A few months ago she pulled her groin musule really badly, but the Doctors said it would be fine for her to go to the olympics. Then yesterday we hear that while practicing on the ice she fell-twice. After the long plane ride to Italy then having to stand so long for the opening cerimonies it was just too much. So she quit not wanting to hinder the US team from getting a metal. Michelle never got the gold and never will since she is 25 and probably won't compete again. It was a real blow for me because she has been my favorite skater and role-modle since I was 5. Come to think about it, she was the olympics. But, as the Bible says, all things happen for a purpose.

2 comments:

bethany said...

well first of all i feel your pain. that and apollo falling was really stinky... but besides apollo we are domenating men's speed skating!! so there is some good news, secondly i think you mean mouring for michelle instead of morning which is the first part of the day. but yes go olympics! glad to know someone else enjoys them outside of my family

mattea kiriel said...

Yah, I didn't reallize my spelling mistake untill after I had published it.......Go team USA!