Thursday, May 11, 2006

I can't wait till YC06!......if I'm even going



The prima ballarina (That I didn't want to take the time to flip)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while......Last night we had YSOS-fun stuff. And right now my computer is doing something weird-its like taking 5 seconds for the letters to show up. Weird. All well. Last night when we got back there was a bear getting into our garbage! I didn't see him but all the guys did and they started to chase him (I should say follow) into the feld. Dad was in the truck but the boys were on foot. I thought about going after them but I was wearing flip-flops so I thought that it probably wasn't a very smart idea.
Tai and I met with my Dad at his office for a sort of interview. He just needs some people to answer the phones and do odd jobs. So that was fun. I actually answerd the phone! I'm so proud of myself.....lol. Man, I keep on thinking that its Monday, not Thursday-probably because it seems like yesterday was Sunday because I got to see all you people. Ok so I just found out that Tuesday was the deadline for YC06 and well.....WE ARN'T SIGNED UP!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! We thought that the deadline wasn't untill June. Maybe we're just not suppoesed to go this year....but we are going to sign up anyway just in case they would let us in. I really hope so.
I just checked the weather and its going to rainy for like a really long time-including the Saturday carwash! But then there have been some times when the weather has looked really bad but then on the day fo the event it turns out nice (I personally think its Gods doing). We'll just have to pray.
My computer is still doing that weird thing and it is making it really hard so I'd better go!
P.S. Beware my spell checker isn't working (the computer thinks its a pop-up) so there are probably some mistakes....

7 comments:

bethany said...

hehehehe a bear thats crazy! when do you get done with school

and one more thing..... you should change you blog to mattea jane.... just kidding

bethany said...

oh yeah you were really cute when you were little, you look just like sanna! (i'm not sure if thats how you spell her name)

bethany said...

wait is that you?

Anna.Victoria said...

Nope...it's Sanna alright...hahaha...isn't she adorable!!!!Yeah...I like her name...sANNA...hahaha

mattea kiriel said...

Actually, this was technically our last week of school, but we some of us still have to get our portfolios ready for the evaluator.

Delian said...

Hey!!! Just posting a comment... let me know how it goes with your YC06 sign up situation.

mattea kiriel said...

Okie.
As of yet we haven't really done anything, but we are thinking about calling Cov. Fel. and seeing what they can do.