Thursday, May 18, 2006

Please Pray

Ok. So my Dad left for the ER about 3 hrs ago because for the last 2 days he has had a really bad headache. Also we called his doctor in Giesinger (he helped Dad last year) and he said that he (Dad) should go to the ER. Dad just emailed my Mom from his Blackberry and said that they did a CAT scan. We don't know the results yet though. He also said that he they might do an MRA-something more powerful than a MRI, I think. Dad's pupils (the black part in his eye hehe-not his school subjects) are different sizes-that could mean a stroke-but not always.
Please pray that nothing would be wrong with Dad, that the Doctors would know exactly what to do, and that our whole family would trust in God.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Mattea
.....................................................................................
5 minutes later
MIXED EMOTIONS! Dad is getting a life flight from our hospital in Wellsboro to Giesinger!
Dad dosent know why.....they did and MRA though. So he gets to ride in a helicopter.
Please pray,
Mattea

2 comments:

Joy said...

I will. Please keep us updated.

Anna.Victoria said...

I've been praying ever since gramma called and told us...I luv you Mattea!!!