Haha...Yeah so that was random...But that did bring something to mind....When we got Misha, for the 1st 9mon. all she would eat was her bottle. (she was scared of cherrios :o) Then she ate yogurt and then.....Pickles! She loved them! (She also enjoyed guacamole-must be a Chinese thing :^) I had an orthadontist appointment today. Actually it was a consultation. Originally we had thought that I was going to have to get this one last baby tooth pulled (yes, I still have a baby tooth) and then use a chain contraption to pull the big one down because it wasn't coming. It must run in the family-a few month's ago my Florida cousin (who is just a little older than me) had to have that done-only to 8 teeth. He hadn't ever lost any of those molars so they were really worn down. (OUCH). But (thank God) they aren't going to have to do that to me. Sometime they will have to pull it-but no chain contraption. Just a little procedure. So I'll probably have "tin grin" in a couple month's. The one thing that will be hard-I love chewing gum(I'm and avid gum chewer), and caramel apples, and corn-on-the-cob. Corn-on-the-cob is my favorite vegetable! All well.....Who knows, maybe it will be a while till I get them on....
I'm so happy that it is finally green out! I just really don't like winter. Funny, when I was little winter was my favorite season.
Sanna is just at that stage where when she gets mad she will purposely drop something, then scream, "Uh oh, uh oh!".And then you have to go and pick it up for her. But she really is learning how to talk. I just KNOW she's trying to tell us something....Really, she is starting to say 1/2 legible sentences.
I should go!
3 comments:
nice, well don't worry braces time flies and next thing you know you'll be announcing that they are coming off...
Youchy!!
(Not counting the pudding part of it:o)
4th comment!
ok, yes, I'm bored....
Post a Comment