I heard you were having a hard time... i remember... it hurt real bad didn't it? It'll go away. The only time it hurts like that is when you first get them on... you don't have to be scared of going anymore cause it'll never hurt like that.
Hey Thanks you guys!...umm girls. :o) Yesterday was really hard...I hurt a lot. Today wasn't so bad...I was just able to eat some mashed potatoes! I don't want to see a milkshake ever again...ok well at least untill tomorrow:^) The cool thing is that my teeth are already slightly straighter! Woohoo!
P.S Have any of you heard any news of the Woody boys? Other than that they did board the one bus and were headed for Ohio...
8 comments:
Great post! Great pictures! Pictures are good!
adios.
Mattea...I luv the pics. Great stuff...good times...good God..good friends...AHHH...that's all I've got!
The boys are gone, and I'm crying...
hey, heard you got braces, how you doing kiddo? smile pretty
I heard you were having a hard time... i remember... it hurt real bad didn't it? It'll go away. The only time it hurts like that is when you first get them on... you don't have to be scared of going anymore cause it'll never hurt like that.
Hey Thanks you guys!...umm girls. :o)
Yesterday was really hard...I hurt a lot. Today wasn't so bad...I was just able to eat some mashed potatoes! I don't want to see a milkshake ever again...ok well at least untill tomorrow:^)
The cool thing is that my teeth are already slightly straighter! Woohoo!
P.S Have any of you heard any news of the Woody boys? Other than that they did board the one bus and were headed for Ohio...
those pics made me cry
Yeah, I'll try to make my next post more on the happier side...
Post a Comment