It was so great to see Emma in church! I had really thought that she would just have to stay in bed and be quite. Its amazing how fast she is recovering!
Yesterday the Efthimious were able to finally find out exactly what happened. It turns out that Emma hopped into the van to get her flip-flops and Noah and Miina followed. Miina decided she wanted to go to "Wawlieghs" so she put the key in the ignition and got it out of park. It started rolling about when Emma tried to get out. This was confermed when yesterday morning Miina was alone in the van exept for Daniel. Miina agian began to put the key in the ignition only this time Daniel was able to stop her.
Yesterdays worship was so good. Last week I just hadn't been able to get into it but this week I did. All of the songs that Uncle Marc picked were perfect for what had happened. Sometimes when I'm really into worship or am really excited about something, I get these tingles of joy. I got several yesterday-I haven't had any for a long time.
I also got so much out of the message on being a responsible father......hahaha.
We got back from church and had a cook-out with both sets of Grandparents. That was pretty fun.
Tomorrow Isaac and I start music lessens. He is taking djembai (don't think I spelled that right) and I'm taking voice and guitar. (We're taking from PJ). This is going to be a really jam-packed Summer. (But I like jam-packed Summers:o)
Out.....and over
8 comments:
FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!
nice post!!! Flip flops... maybe we should ban them from Sovereign Grace Church in Corning NY ;)
I love flip flops...but what does this have to do with my post?
If that was a stupid question....sorry
Mattea...remember, you said that Emma got into the van to get her flip-flops. That's what Dell is talking about.
YEAH FOR FLIP-FLOP WEATHER!!!!!
Oh, Mattea. I'm pretty sure I'm going to take guitar from Peter too. Yeah, Acoustic(did I spell that right?) then I'll move onto electric...I think electric sounds cooler. No offense to anyone who doesn't play it...
Thank you Anna! (about the flip-flop thingy:^)
Yeah I love electric....don't ask me how to spell acoustic....:o)
Dell, lets not ban the flip-flops and say we did.
Post a Comment