Last night we had YSOS. It was a very emotional time for a lot of people as this was the last YSOS that the Woody boys would be in. (and a very cold time for those that swam in the pool-meaning me:^) Its been kind of a hard week with Emma being run over by their van. Now I know you all know this but Emma, Miina, and Noah got in the van, somehow put it in reverse without the keys and then Emma jumped/fell out of it and was run over. Right now she is in Rochester with a crushed liver, bruised lungs, internal bleeding. (Comeing from the liver I believe). We just heard last night that she is going to have to take it easy for 3-6 monthes! That is going to be really hard. Thankfully she had as strong a liver as a 3 year-old could because for the 3 weeks before "it" happened her Mom had her on a no surgar diet and had her drinking cranberry juice which cleances the liver. When my cousin Matthew went to vist her in the hopital he came back and said that, altough she didn't smile, she seemed to have a spark to her eyes and that he was sure that she would recover very fast.
God is so good.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...I cried sooo hard last night!! Thnx for giving me that hug Mattea...I needed it!! HAHAHA...yes, jumping in the freezing pool was so fun!! I luv ya Mattea!
Thats what cousins are for.....;^)
This is the first time I've actually experienced friends moving away.....its hard.
Hopefully they'll have email addresses....:^)
I was soooooooo cold! (Though I have to admit is was crazy fun!)
God is Good indeed
Post a Comment