Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vacation (Ok...That is a rather boring title :o)

Tomorrow is Misha's B'day and then the day after that we will be leaving for Hampton, VA. We are supposed to leave at like 5:30am (don't know if we will be able to do it) so that we can get there by noon so Andrew can sign in for this Mega History conference. It is sponsored by Vision Forum so there are going to be a lot of great Christian speakers. While he is there we will go to the beach...and do other stuff that vacation people do. I've kind of forgotten what it is like 'cuz we haven't been on this long a vacation for 2 1/2 yrs.....lol....JK. Well, we haven't been on that long a vacation for 2 1/2 years but I don't think I forgot what it was like.

I've had my braces on for over a week now and I can finally chew! (somewhat anyways). I can't bite but I suppose that will come in due time.:^)
Nothing much has happened though lately...And although I would like to make this a more interesting post I can't think of anything else to type...But, hey, its the thought that counts, right?

1 comment:

Tai Sophia said...

Your thoughts touched me deply - lol!

~ME