We went to a cousins wedding today. So right now my Mom and Dad are at the reception (no kids allowed) at some fancy golf club or whatever:o). I think it was one of the happiest weddings I've ever been to because the bride kept on giggling! At my wedding, I'm not going to be afraid that I'll cry in front of everyone but that I'll burst out laughing while I'm say my vows! Though I have to admit it would be rather funny.
Hmmmm, what else did we do the week? Oh Yeah, we went to a bee apiary (don't get it confused with an aviary). We learned stuff about bees (shocking) and got to taste some of the unprocessed honey. After that I went home with the Snapps since they were there. (We had care group that night so happened to work out.) So I got to hang out with some of the two greatest girls ever, Bethany and Jennifer all afternoon. That was pretty cool. A man named Mr. Morrison was staying with the Snapps and it was really cool to talk to him because he is from Israel. (he said that bombs have been dropped as close as 15 minutes from his house...yipes)
I should go...Mattea
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment