Today I hung out with the Efthimious and Ben P. (not even gonna TRY to spell their last name) up at the Slacks. Mrs. Slack rocks. Not only did she have tons of boys at her house for Jordans sleep over, she let all of us, plus the Efthimiou kids be thier pretty musch all day. We played capture the flag (3 times), spoons (twice), and tried to play liar (or fib as its sometimes called) several times, but never quite finished it.
Christmas vacation has been pretty nice. I really enjoy waking up in the morning and being able to think, yes, no school today! For Chrismas I got books, figure skates, a new coat, and a stuffed elephant thats bigger than Misha! Ok, you might be thinking...an elephant. Right so about 3 or 4 years ago I was with my Mom and Dad in Philly. At an F. A. O. Shwarz (don't think I spelled that right) childrens store I saw this elephant, and fell in love with it. Then all of those stores pulled out of the malls, and I never saw him again. (we actually get the F.A.O. Shwarz catalog but he wasn't in them either.) Then I came down on Christmas morning to find a huge elephant on top of all my presnts! lol. But hey, he is really cuddly.
On Tuesday we had our annual Christmas family get together...Christmas dinner....gotta love it. But you can bet I came home with a stomach ache.
At the moment Mom and Dad are getting Chinese take-out. yum. I hope they get back soon.
And I guess that's it...L8R
2 comments:
yum I love chinese! and I also like the feeling of "I don't have to go to school today"
Well, it was great while it lasted.
Post a Comment