Today is Epiphany...the day that the Wise men met Jesus...Mom made King cakes (they are actually just cinnamon rolls with either purple, green, or gold sugar sprinkled over them). The tradition is to hide a little baby (its supposed to be Jesus) in one of them and whoever gets it has to bake the King cake next year. Well, I got the baby....hehe....When I said "oh I got the baby" Sanna just had this weird look on her face as she watched me pull it out...hehe. What I never knew is that Marti Grass actually has "evolved" out of Epiphany. So that's rather interesting...
Nothing much has happened....except for school that is. Tonight we're having some friends over...well actually Mom and Dad are going out to eat with the parents and us kids will stay here with their kids.
I updated my blog to a Google account or something....a bit of a pain....but I have to admit the spell checker is really cool:o)
And that's about it....
Have a gr8 day!
2 comments:
sounds fun Mattae
I've gotten sooo many commetns on this post
Post a Comment