Friday, January 19, 2007

This is What January Should be Like!

Its been a while since I last posted...been terribly busy with school and all that fun stuff. This year I have to write a ten page research paper and I think I have about one page done (yippie...yeah I know). I'm doing it on Chinese inventions which is an easier subject to do it on I suppose.

We have an inch of snow on the ground! And its crazy cuz this is the most we've had ALL year and its the middle of January!! The other day we got a kids clothing catalogue and it said something like "springs just around the corner and we have..." I mean, c'mon, winter hasn't even started in my book!

For as long as I can remember I've had this little bump on my thigh and I never really thought anything of it. Well, about two weeks ago it started hurting. (the bump is like the size of a quarter). So mom took me to the doctors. They said that it is probably a sist thingy that was formed with some sort of trauma, like maybe I had gotten a sliver or fell really hard on that area. It then encapsulated its self (don't ask me how). It could be that or a "fatty tumor" which my Dad actually has several of. (I'm hoping its just a fatty tumor). Next Thursday I go for a consultation to a surgeon. Mom called his office this morning to confirm that it was just a consultation and they said that most likely it is but maybe, just maybe they'll be able to take it out right then and there. (Which I really hope they do-other wise I'll have to be asleep.)
And I tend to get really anxious about this sort of thing...so if you could just be praying about that ...:o) But hey with all these trials it just reminds me how awesome it will be in Heaven!!

2 comments:

bethany said...

ummmm... heaven!

Joy said...

Praying for you girl!!!