On Thursday I went to the surgeon and it turns out that the medicine I'm on is reducing whatever infection is in the tumor thing. So (thank God) I won't have to have any surgery (though next Thursday they are going to drain it or something like that).
Yesterday Grandma and Grandpa had us, as well as the Slacks and my Uncle Tom and Aunt Linda, over for supper. Everything was soooooooo good! I wish my stomach could hold more food because, if possible, I would have eaten about 4 more plate fulls! Andrew, Jordan, Isaac/Christian, and my cousin Chris played "Settlers of Catan". And us girls played in "The Loft". Its really fun up there because my Grandma has everything that was left from the "Strawberry Patch" (Which was a quilt store she used to own) up there. There must be hundreds of bolts of cloth as well as baskets, antiques, yarn/thread/embroidery floss, and countless other things! We also helped try to finish a 1000 piece puzzle that they are working on right now.
At the moment Brooke and Christian are here because every year Mr. and Mrs. Slack have a "date day". Mariah and Jordan are at various other homes.
We had Silent Cry on Thursday...our team got a lot done...The orange team showed us their completed mime which they'll do in a few weeks...its really good:o). And Dell, you just looked, I don't know.....cute. (hehehaha).
Tomorrow is church and the fellowship dinner afterwords...then we go to the Rawlieghs to sleepover! (Beth pretty much rocks my teal socks!!!!!)
I suppose I should go as I don't anything much left to say...Andrew is taking his SAT right now......I just can't wait till the day I get to take mine!!!....NOT
Two great verses:
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Oh Lord, You have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You discern my thoughts from afar...You hem me in, behind and before, and lay Your hand upon me.
Psalm 139:1-2, 5
No comments:
Post a Comment