Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Random Update

The Slacks have left for FL so Baily is staying here for two weeks. She is such a good dog even though shes just 3 years old. But the poor thing has arthritis in her leg...so there not sure how long she'll last :-(. When my Dad was a boy he had a dog that had arthritis so bad that he finally had to shoot it since it was in so much pain...it was the hardest thing he had to do because he loved his do so much. So he gave it food and its toys and made sure it was happy....and then.................................................." "

Tomorrow we have speech and debate and Andrew and I are supposed to do a duo interpretation...which will be interesting because I didn't know that we were supposed to do that till last Sunday so of course none of it memorized yet.....in other words I've just had to memorize something in a week that I would have normally taken 3 or 4 weeks......and on top of that we had to find "debate attire" which means a buying a black, knee length skirt as well as a nice button down shirt....which thankfully Old Navy had:o)

This Friday is my birthday...and I'm pretty much excited:^D. I'm having Beth, Jenn, Anna, Demory, and hopefully Karina over to spend the night...which will be sweet.

Oh yes we also have Silent Cry this week....

Have a gr8 day!

2 comments:

Anna.Victoria said...

I know, Isn't Bailey such a great dog?! To bad they'll have to......
Speech is today! Aaaahhh...I JUST started memorizing my speech today...uh oh. I can't wait until your party!! Yippee! I'm pretty much really excited...:D Wish me luck for t'night!

Anonymous said...

I'll wish you luck and then wish myself some luck