Friday, February 09, 2007

You Can't Make a Detour 2 Heaven

Today I went to the Osberns which was a lot of fun. We played horse-opoly (you can probably guess what game that is). Katelin COMPLETELY won....which means I COMPLETELY lost. Hehehe.....We did a lot of sledding too. On the way to the Osberns we took a detour....by accident. Mom had it in her head that we were going to Consumer Square (which is where she was going after dropping me off). To put it shortly: It took us 15 minutes to go 2 miles in the right direction. (if that makes sense)

It continues to be very cold. Though today it actually got above zero. We built an awesome fort complete with tunnel systems with the Slacks. Now all that is needed is a snowball fight.

And I am hungry!!!! Mom is making some sort of Chinese soup and egg rolls for supper in preparation of the Chinese New Year. (Which of course is highly celebrated due to Mishala).

I'm glad tomorrow is Saturday...No school....yes...I can't wait for Summer vacation. I wonder if we'll do any sort of school in Heaven....like memorize stuff or something....and brings another thought: Will we still use the Bible in Heaven? Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't think that deep. When I do, I end up, well, I don't know....See whats happening! When I think too deeply I get confused.

Brooke says hi. Okay so maybe she didn't say "hi" but shes sitting right here and I was running out of things to say....I'm sure she was thinking "hi thoughts" though....or maybe "high thoughts". Yeah that's right.

And I say hi too....and now I say bye.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi to you.