Monday, February 12, 2007

Lots of Snow!(?)

Yes that's right...We're supposedly going to get 15 inches of snow starting tomorrow night! I hope that it will actually happen cuz so far we've had a pretty lousy winter. Its been cold enough but we don't get any snow.

We had speech tonight though we didn't actually go...Andrew is with my Dad on a business trip to somewhere around Lancaster and a couple of people in my family have the dreaded influenza (aka flu hehehehaha). I really hate it when people get sick...especially me, lol.

Right now we're going through the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice which is like one of my favorite movies!!!!!! Tomorrow we'll start the 4th episode....can't wait!

Tomorrow I'm probably going to start voice lessons with Mrs. Rawliegh as PJ has had a lot on his hands due to school and now being the worship leader in church. Its going to be harder to find someone to teach me guitar though.....hehe okay, so yes Andrew could definitely teach me....though when it comes to strumming I have a feeling we'd both be lost since I really just want to learn how to play SGC songs :o).

And Wednesday is Valentines as well as YSOS so I guess I'll see you all there!

Have a gr8 day!
Mattea

2 comments:

bethany said...

so much for seeing you at ysos, how much snow did you get? we got 15 inches.... AND 2 days off from school

Anonymous said...

Yeah we have at least 15in but its hard to tell because in some places the drifts are 2 and a 1/2 feet.

And I guess we probably won't have mime either...


2 days off of school...LUCKY
Mom did give us off yesterday though...that was fun. Which reminds me....I should get on with biology....(o yay...)