




Friday we had our first annual girls night up at the Slacks!! Anna, Mikaela, the Slack girls and Maryah and I were there as well as Paulette who was teaching us how to use her sewing machine to make aprons. First all of us went to Grandma's to pick out our fabric (she has tons left from the Strawberry Patch--her quilting store back in the day). I chose a sunflower print; Maryah yellow floral; Mariah a patch time thing; Anna stars; Mikaela stripes; and Brooke a fruit pattern. Then we braved the cold up the lane to the Inn (or Slacks house or our house--what ever you want to call it:o). We had some snacks (best thing of the whole night lol jk), listened to music and then finally started on our aprons around 8:00pm. Because of trial and error by 11:30 we had only mine finished so we left off and decided to pick it up again in the morning. So we put in the Mormon P&P but Mrs. Slack decided a few minute into it that it wouldn't be the best movie for the younger majority of the crowd. So we watched The Inheritance instead (its a Feature Films for Families movie). So it wasn't until 1:30 that we were in our sleeping bags. Brooke and I fell asleep at 2:00a.m. but because of adrenalin (or sugar intake) or something the other girls didn't fall asleep till 4:00!!! (Anna would have fallen asleep quick but they kind of kept her up with them--they were loud). Then we woke up and finished the aprons and had a little jalapeno. And then Maryah and I left around noon. About an hour later we were playing with the Slacks again though hehehe. And I made blueberry muffins which did, by the way, turn out good even though the recipe said 30 minutes at 400 degrees and and I did that except I had to take them out at the 17 minute mark because they were done!!!! Crazy...Then we had the Slacks down for supper...and they stayed till about 9 so I was like really tired by the time they left!!!!! So I crashed and then we went to church today and that brings me to now where I am updating my blog.
Have a great day!!
7 comments:
hahaha. "Snacks....the best thing of the whole night" lol. Yes, they were very good. Love you Mattea dear! :D
And the JalapeƱo was good, right? Come on, you have to agree.
yes thats a definate
*sigh*
I have only 3 comments and 2/3 of them are mine...
AAAAWWWW.....I would weep for you, but....I don't feel like it. :D
hey its the thought that counts
hahahaha.....that's true. Now you have 6 comments, and half of them are from me. Smile!
hehehe
i love you girl!
Post a Comment