Saturday, April 21, 2007

SUNBURN

^A sunny path on Sanibel Island, FL^
^Misha looking for shells^
^A nice scene I shot from the car^
^Andrew and I^
^You can't have FL without Krispy Kreme!^
Yes I have a sunburn...it is soooooo beautiful out it is crazy!! I love it! It got up to about 76 today which rocks! We played with the Slacks all day long building forts and playing "Birch Town" (its a game we started about at least 6 years ago with our friends the Spanos while we were camping. Everyone has a different kind of store and we make things from nature--its really fun). Today I finished reading "The Scarlet Pimpernel". It is really good and if you haven't read it you should.



This week seems to have flown right by....this is week 29 in school out of 36 weeks and we will end on May 25th. Though I'm going to end algebra and biology in about 3 weeks--which means all I have left to do is history which is really fun (at least I think it is). Now I just have to finish my ten page paper (shout out to you Bethany for that rockin idea [don't know why I didn't think of it lol] about saying how Chinese inventions affect our lives--you saved me lol). And if none of you start commenting (besides my rockin cousin) than I might just post that ten page paper and make you read it lol!!!



I hope you all feel as happy as I do, and have a lovely day!

20 comments:

Anna.Victoria said...

Sounds like a blast!!! And I agree....Florida without Krispy Kreme is like....awful. And the weather is GREAT!!!

Anna.Victoria said...

Oh, and I feel really happy too.....maybe even happier than you....lol

Anna.Victoria said...

Oh, one more thing, I think I should get some kind of award for being one of the only one that's commented lately (other than you....but that doesn't count) lol

Anonymous said...

reward....I'll have to think on that one.

how are the horses? we actually stopped by to see them on the way home from an ultimate game (my team won hehe) but you guys weren't there so we just admired them from the driveway. They did look really nice though (under the dirt that is :o)

Anna.Victoria said...

The horses are doing great! But sadly, the owner called today, and he's trying to decide what to do with them. I hope that he says we can keep them....hehe. Ultimate! We went over to the Cornfields last night and played ultimate and some other games....that was fun. :D Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes I really love ultimate...

Anna.Victoria said...

Aaaawww....you only have 6 comments, and they are all from you or me. *hug* lol

Anonymous said...

Hey! I finally got on your blog! *applause*

I love it. Good job, Mattea. Nice pics, too. Now you'll have Anna and Hannah posting comments. : )

I like that Rebecca St. James song. It's a good one. I just got into Relient K, and I really like track 14 on their MMHMM album. I don't know the name of it because my friend didn't give me the case with it when she let me borrow it. Heh.

It is overcast here in VA. So boring. It was sunny most of the week, and in the 70's mostly. I agree with you...SO BEAUTIFUL! It makes me want to sing.

My weeks are going by about as fast as yours. I had something going on every day this week! But it isn't that bad, because I finished math last week, so I don't have that to do on top of everything else.

G2G. Piano lessons.

Love you, miss you a ton! XXOOXX

Han/Hannah 'Beth Yearick

Anonymous said...

*scream*

YAY! I HAVE A COMMENT FROM HANNAH!!! WOO HOO!

Yeah my favorite Reliant K song is "Sunny with a High of 75". That is a good one. And track 14 is "When I Go Down".

Andrew said...

I hope it gets that hot out here soon....

Anonymous said...

definitely

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's my other favorite on that CD. :)

It is that hot down here, and sticky too. I like it better in PA.

Anonymous said...

Right now its raining :-(

Anonymous said...

comment #14

Anonymous said...

yay Joyful!!!

Anonymous said...

even number comment

Anna.Victoria said...

Mattea....you have 17 comments now! IS that like the most that you've ever gotten? Well, at least for a while...lol

Anonymous said...

leaving comments......

Anonymous said...

is FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually I got 38 comments before a long time ago...but that was because of Joy lol