Ohhhhh do I feel sore. Everywhere. My back. My thighs. My feet. Everywhere. WHY? It might have something to do with Ultimate Frisbee, running up a mountain, more ultimate, football, and more football...A.K.A Daniels birthday party. But man was in fun, fun, FUN!!! My cousin turned 15 today (though his b'day party was yesterday). Yesterday....it all started getting up at 6:30--well okay I was awake at 6:30...I was out of bed at 7:00 or so. Had breakfast. Got around and all that jazz and then we left for church. Unfortunately Dad couldn't go with us because he had to do a fair for business. But anyways...Mr. Perl recruited Jenn and I to help in C.M. cuz it was 5th Sunday which meant games and prizes and work for everyone except the kids lol. But hey, I guess its called serving. Then I was absolutely STARVED. And then I found out that we were invited to Daniels party which we knew he was having one its just that we thought is was just for Andrew but what do you know--I was invited too! So after church we (Andrew, me, Anna, and Tai) went to Wegmans with Rachael to pick up a few things. Then we went to the Efthimious house and had smoothies to keep us from dieing till dinner. Anna then lent some clothes so that I wouldn't have to mess up my church clothes (thanks girly!). And then...BRB I have to go eat lunch.
Okay, I'm back :o). Lets see so then after hanging for a while we started a game of Ultimate Frisbee. The other team won--technically that is. Because after playing for a long time we eventually just said next point wins. And we got the next point. Then we uhh did something to pass the time till we split up to play football--the girls had a game and the guys had a game. I don't know who won football on the girls game--we stopped for a supposed half time to eat hamburgers but didn't exactly start playing again. Then we had cake a little after that...and then (my favorite game in the world!) DUCK DUCK GOOSE! hehehe. Then the Slacks came and picked us up and I could hardly walk to the car I was sooo stiff. The stiffness was worse this morning. When we got back we watched Narnia and had popcorn and then I crashed. Boy did it feel good to sleep.
Here is a random closing thought: If my computer decided to crash right now, would I have written this for nothing??? hmmmm...I'll have to chew on that a while lol.
Have a great day!
9 comments:
Written for nothing?!?! NOO!! hahahahaha. Nice post!!!
I pray for many comments to come your way ;-)
I like the post! Even though I read it on your xanga...lol
But still...you have a comment from me...feel special? JK
Love ya Mattea!
Sounds like a fun day. I am sore in some places, too. We were in PA yesterday to work on Oma's lawn. Short trip, but we worked really hard. Well, most of the time. The rest of the time we spent playing baseball and football with our cousins. Sound familiar?!!
Random thought: Dandelions are such a pain!
It would be awful if your computer crashed.: {
I love you, too!
Hannah Beth
Dandelions are a pain!! One time we surprised my Dad by pulling ALL the dandelions in our yard. Well, he did get to enjoy our yard dandelion free...but only for 3 days!!!!! Then they were all back--and we even picked most of the roots!
cooment from me
Nasty little things.
Off to more school and baby sitting!
Han
Dandelions....BLAH! They are awful, except little girls (like emma) really like to pick them and they think they are beautiful. lol
Mom says that you and I used to think they were beautiful too when we were little. Hahaha....I can't imagine it...jk
Luv ya and see you soon girlie!
Yeah for some reason Sanna "begs" Mom to put dandelions in water for her but won't let her put the daffidils she picks in water...if that makes sense
That's a little weird. Maybe she needs to take a visit to our house. We have lots of daffodils in water. : )
Post a Comment