^ Matt Thiessen^
^Tai, Delian, Rachael^
^Me, Demory, Anna^
^Drew, Ben, Daniel, Jordan^
^Some random guys^Yesterday we went to a Relient K concert! It was (once again) because of Daniels birthday....Andrew, Jordan, my Dad and Mr. Slack and I all "showed up" at the Efthimious saying we were just out for a drive seeing if anyone wanted to do anything. Then Uncle Marc came out and asked us if we would like to go to the Cornfields with them. Of course we did...and I think Daniel was still pretty convinced that we were just out for a drive. But when we got to the Cornfields and Demory, Delian, Tai, and Ben hopped in (Jarred was at a baseball game) Daniel was like "okay whats going on?". And then he got a call from his mom saying that there just "happened" to be a Relient K concert in Rochester and maybe they should go. Hehehahaha. So we did and I think Daniel was pretty excited. At about 5:00 we stopped to get burgers at this really good place called ummmm...I forget what it was called. But the food was really good (and that's what matters right??:o). We got to the concert at 6:00 or so (doors opened at 7:00) and there were (surprise, surprise) tons of people there already!! The line went back two blocks and then wrapped around the corner! We were about right in the middle though. The concert was actually at a rather small place and since it had a bar we had to get a big black "X" on each of our hands stating that we were under 21 and couldn't drink.........I'm still looking for treasure under my hands but I can't seem to find it....Any suggestions? I know it must be here somewhere............lol
We were finally let in and then around 8:00 it started. There were 3 bands: Sherwood (I never heard of them but they were REALLY funny! This one guy on synth was dancing all over the place....maybe I shouldn't even classify it as dancing lol) then there was Mae (who came up with that name? personally I thought they were weird and boring because you couldn't understand what they were saying and each song sounded the same as the last one) and then last but definitely NOT least.............RELIENT K!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rocked (in more ways then one hehehe). They did "Sunny with a high of 75", "In love with the 80's", and "Chap stick, chapped lips and things like chemistry" and many more. And by the end of the night (which ended at 11:45) my legs were soooooooooo tired because there weren't any seats....that was the down side. But over all, I had a great time.
Today I was tired from not getting to bed till 2:00...and then we had to do yard work...but it was still fun and I think I'll go take a shower for church tomorrow...L8R!
We were finally let in and then around 8:00 it started. There were 3 bands: Sherwood (I never heard of them but they were REALLY funny! This one guy on synth was dancing all over the place....maybe I shouldn't even classify it as dancing lol) then there was Mae (who came up with that name? personally I thought they were weird and boring because you couldn't understand what they were saying and each song sounded the same as the last one) and then last but definitely NOT least.............RELIENT K!!!!!!!!!!!!! They rocked (in more ways then one hehehe). They did "Sunny with a high of 75", "In love with the 80's", and "Chap stick, chapped lips and things like chemistry" and many more. And by the end of the night (which ended at 11:45) my legs were soooooooooo tired because there weren't any seats....that was the down side. But over all, I had a great time.
Today I was tired from not getting to bed till 2:00...and then we had to do yard work...but it was still fun and I think I'll go take a shower for church tomorrow...L8R!
P.S. Thank you Anna for taking some of those pics.......
Also I'll upload more in the next post 'cuase I can't do more than 5 at a time.
11 comments:
Yeah!! Glad you liked it girlie! And the place that we ate was called Tom Wahls's....yummy!!! See you wednesday! And thursday, and saturday, and sunday...;-)
Oh man, that sounds like fun. I'm glad they did your favorite song! I wish I could have been there.
I have a question for you: do you have to pay to have a blog??? : )
G2G
Han
Nope....Its free!
You know, I was thinking, either you could get your own blog, or you could become a team member to my blog (meaning you would be able to post on it too), or we could get a special blog together to stay in touch...you pick:o)
I really do wish i was there. i missed you guys alot.
little sis
I do want to get my own blog, and the special blog for both of us sounds fun, too!
How would that work, exactly?
To get a special blog for us both really isn't anything different--I would just get another blog and then invite you to be my friend so it would be both of ours...and then you could g ta blog of your own too (its pretty simple if you look up in the right hand corner of my blog theres a thing you can click on that says something like "get a blog" and then all you have to do is get a password and stuff--it is a REALLY simple process)
yeah, I just have to ask my Dad. I forgot to yesterday.
: )
yeah.....it is really safe because you can have this setting that NOBODY can get to your blog unless they type in the web address...that is the setting I have it on...
AWESOME!!!!!!!
This is a really good post...
minues that picture with that girl with the sunglasses... she looks like she's 13 or something. hahahahahaha.
I LOVE that picture with you in it.
awwwww....you didn't look THAT young Dell....sure maybe 14 or 15 but not really 13 hehehehe...besides I liked your hat:o)
Post a Comment