Some times when I'm having a hard time figuring out what happened this week I find it helpful to simply go through the days and tell you what happened on each day....easy right? WRONG! You see I have a problem called "short term memory loss" AKA Dory from Nemo syndrome. So for me to do this update it is going to be very hard, though I shall try my best. Now remember that me updating for you is like a big think okay?
Monday: Voice lesson with Mrs. Rawleigh. Do NOT come to the recital next monday.....it will ruin my reputation among all of you. (yeah I'm just a bit nervous)....
Tuesday: That PK came to my house!! Aka Jennifer. She is rockin! Mr. and Mrs. Snapp went on a 20th anniversary (WOOT!) 2 day vacation so we had her and the Slacks had Matt and Jared.
Wednesday: Jennifer was still at our house and we made a petition for a Youth Band! If you haven't signed it then it will be in church this Sunday! We went to the Meiklejohns (I think I actually spelled that right!) fixing up house party. We (Anna, Karina, Jenn, Ashlynne) weeded their embankment. And Mr. Slack and Mr. Jeror signed our petition 3 and 2 times respectively.
Thursday: Jenn had to go home from the Meiklejohns.....Boo hoo! And......nothing really happened yesterday.
Friday: I updated my blog
Saturday: I ummm.....what did I do tomorrow??? I can't remember....AHHHHHHHH!!!! Help! Why can't I remember what I did, who I saw?????
Oh no........sorry. Tomorrow hasn't happened yet....I always have trouble with that one....sorry guys. Didn't mean to scare you.
8 comments:
hahahahaha. I laughed. ;-)
It was great seeing you on wednesday girl!!! Oh..and just so you know...eggs are people too. *dies laughing*
I love you girl and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning!!
If I'm not awake when you get here..please please please come up and wake me up. Seriously. Please do ;-)
~Anna
Oh! That was first comment by the way! Gosh...this comment is like 8 hours or so after the last comment...and nobody has commented (other than me of course) ;-)
Oh well. I love you girl!
See ya bright and early for mime!
~anna
lol, Dory syndrome... never heard that one before... or well maybe I have, but I can't remember... in which case... huh... maybe I have Dory Sydrome! Oh no! What am I going to do?! Ahhhhhhhh! you see! now I can't even remember what I was going to do! It's getting worse!!!
.............................................................................
lol, Dory syndrome... never heard of that one before. Glad I don't have it. Oh look, there is a shiny orange button down there that says "publish your comment" that's funny... that's spelled just like publish your comment... oh well.
..................................................
Dory syndrome... never heard of that one before....
Andrew....lol
Andrew, so silly.
Dory syndrome....I love it!
ugh, singing recital. I've never had a recital, but I have performed quite a bit. Do you get to do it with other people or by yourself?
Mattea and Andrew: just keep swimming. You'll be fine.
WHAT?! Ihad posted quite a few comments....now they are...GONE! ugh. That's lame. ;-)
Sorry you had to leave early yesterday...you were missed.
I love you girl!
Wow. 8 comments. you're doing pretty good girl! Woot woot! See ya wednesday!
Oh...and I'm gonna see Jordan every single day this week....ugh. Actually...9 days in a row...I know...you'll pray for me right? lol
=D
Post a Comment