



Pic 1) Misha and Steven in front of a bear (sorry I forgot to flip it)Pic 2) Tian Tian
Pic 3)Uncle Eric and Micheal
Pic 4)Misha and Jordan
Pic 5) cooling off at the sculpture garden
"Just take the Metro" was a saying we had...don't ask me why (at one point on the Underground Metro we had to go down a literally TEN STORY escalator--I am not exagerating--it was crazy long and scary!)
Yeah but our D.C. trip was way fun. We saw all the monuments, and dozens of museums...my favorite was the Spy Museum. I would tell you about it but the information is confidential lol. I got a cool hat there...I pretty much like it hehehehe.
Hey guess what! I made it to the National spelling bee!!! Is that cool ot what?! Yep I'm a pretty good speller.
You probably know that I didn't actually "make it" (as in participating in it) to the Bee, but we did "make it" (as in seeing it happen) to the Bee.
The most fun I had was just being with my FL cousins...they ROCK! I love my Uncle Eric. He is soooo fun!! And then Micheal (15) is really cool....Jordan (13) is a little, well, crazy, but he is still fun....and then Steven (7) must have been drinking double shot espressos the entire time lol. And I love my Aunt Kim to......she is the one who keeps us from being to crazy. Saying good bye was really hard...it always is. Becuase sometimes we go 3 years without seeing eachother! So this is a record as we just saw them about 6 months ago. And that is all for now I guess...You all rock my socks!
12 comments:
Welcome back. Sounds like ALOT of fun.
Aaaawww!!!! I missed you sooo much girl! I'm glad you had a great time with your cousins! They sounds pretty much awesome. lol.....:P
Luv ya and see ya later t'day!!!
Wow. Yo got 17 REAL comments on your last post. New record or something....:P
Yeah I'm feeling pretty special at the moment...moment over lol.
who are you moon man??? Dell?? Or Jordan? No couldn't be Jordan...I don't think. I have no clue
It's someone who doesn't have a blog. Or so they told me. :D
I love you Mattea!!! It was great fun to hang out with you yesterday!! :P
you are correct. I don't have a blogspot blog.
are you a girl or a guy?
Maybe he/she lives in FL....hahahaha if he/she doesn't live there....I am just making a big fool of myself lol
Hold on....do we know you? hahahaha....ya know...this is lame. REALLY lame. lol
welcome BACK, they said, so it sounds like 'someone who walks on the moon' lives near you or goes to your church.
I've got to get my mom to take us to the Spy Museum.
Yeah the spy museum is really fun
so has your schedule slowed down enough so you could beam down to Virginia for a while? You know, if it goes too much longer I'm just going to have to fly up there on my broom and kidnap you myself.
Where are my ruby slippers?
Post a Comment