Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Much Awaited Pictures

The dock
Smile for the camera!
The swimming party
Xtian trying to evade the camera
The boys built this mound and tried to see how long it would last....not long

There was a mudpit...to say the least


The dock in the early morning
Fishing while watching the sunset....I mean sunRISE
Mariah with a sunfish
Misha with her WHOPPER!
More mud!! lol

Hope you enjoyed he few pictures!
*mattea

9 comments:

Anna.Victoria said...

sweet!! I love em! Looks like you had a great time!
I love you too!
awww....yes...I totally remember when Sanna did that. It was soooo adorable!!!! Tell her I love her! And give a hug to your mom for me!
~anna

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun!

Misha lost a tooth since July, didn't she? Tell her congratulations!

~Han

Anna.Victoria said...

Hey chica!
Um...what is the name of the astronomy book you're using this year? I'm trying to decide between astronomy and biology...and I guess I need to do so pretty quickly! =D
Thanks!
I love you!
~anna

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I didn't even think about astronomy. I had to rethink my physics plans, seeing as I haven't done geometry yet. *grins, embarrased* What was I thinking?!!

~Han

mattea kiriel said...

My Astronomy is called "Signs and Seasons"--it would be cool if we could do the same thing!!

mattea kiriel said...

Hannah, you should do astronomy too!

Anonymous said...

That would be cool, all three of us doing the same thing. I'll have to go look for the book online...

Han

Anna.Victoria said...

Yeah....mattea....dad's getting me that book...it looks cool!!!
It'll be fun to do it 'together'! hahaha....maybe we could do some stargazing....*hint hint* *cough* more like a sleepover...hahaha =D
I love you!
~anna

mattea kiriel said...

Hahaha...yes, strictly scientific.


*coughing attack*