For a whole 36 weeks...Yes, tomorrow we start school, and yes, this is the last Monday morning in a long time that I'll be able to wake up and think "ahh...no school", and sure, there are breaks...but they are few and far between. Over all, I'm pretty excited about school this year though. I usually am :-). Mom has this thing were we all come down on the first day of school and on the table are stacked all of our books, new pencils, new folders, sometimes new art supplies, and (my favorite) new notebooks! When we start we all sit down at the same table (yes the same table--it is funny because on the first day, we all sit together, but by the next week there is only one person at the table, a person at the counter, a person on the couch, a person on the floor and so on lol) and Dad blesses the school year, Mom gives the orders, and we are off to see who can finish first. lol...
We were going to start today but my Mom and Dad are in Buffalo. You all know about my Moms tooth predicament...well, since her regular oral surgeon really doesn't know what to do anymore, they splurged and decided to go to a specialist. They left last night, spent the night in a hotel, and now they are with him right now...so if you could be praying that there would be some sort of "eureka" concerning her mouth...even if it isn't cosmetically at this point, just mainly that she would be able to eat better (right now she can only chew with her remaining front teeth that get irritated when used to much).
On Saturday we had our 4th annual community fair...it went pretty well despite the fact that it started raining the last hour of it. Then yesterday we had church...visited the Efthimious and Cornfields....and it was pretty fun.
On Friday the Slacks moved....and I'm depressed....Baily is ours now though and she is such a good dog...like we have a part of the Slacks with us.
Have a great day!
2 comments:
mmmm...I totally know what that feeling is lie chica. But we started last week...so I'm learning to get up and around....lol =D
No more laying around in my PJ's all day. haha :P
Praying for your mom!!! I love her and hope that everything goes well!
It was great to see you yesterday! I love you and I can't wait until the girls sleepover!!! ahhhh!!! Oh...movie...we have to think about that one. lol
mmm....I knew having the Slacks move would be hard for you...I was praying for you while I helped them move and hope that you are remembering all the memories you made with them! But it's ok...you'll still see them at least once a week.
Glad you had fun at the community fair! Wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you!! We were all praying that it went really well for all of you guys...and that all the guests enjoyed it.
I love you girl!!!
~anna
it was awesome too see you last night chica!!
I am so thankful that God gave you to me as a cousin....He knew how much I love you!!! =D
Hey...I'm sorry I lost it last night....ummm....I felt really stupid because I never cry in public.
But when I was crying o Corey....I told him that and he said...."this isn't public...it's you crying on your big brothers shoulder." That made me feel better.
Thank you so so so so so so so so soooooo much for praying when we were out by the tree...it was so great.
Again....I love you and thank you so much for comforting me last night!!
HAve a great day hon!
~anna
Post a Comment