Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Waiting

What do you know right now I'm actually at my bass lesson. My braces appointment went a lot faster then we thought it would so I ended up here a 1/2 hour early and since Mike wasn't in yet the other Mike (the one who runs the shop) said I could hop on the computer if I wanted to.....so I did :-). The problem is what do I write about....I just did a post yesterday so umm....I know, I'll talk about what we did on Saturday! =) Maryah and I got up waaaaaay to early saturday and went to Troy to help my Papa T with a 10-4 craft show. We had to be there to set up at 8 though. We did that pretty fast and then Maryah and I just hung out and watched other people start up. Around 10 the police released the crowd of people and opened the doors!!! They came swarming in and we sold out in the first hour!!!!....okay okay okay, so maybe that isn't quite true....maybe a few people just kind of meandered in...and meandered out...and then a few more people came...bought on thing then went on there way...hahahaha...
The whole day we only sold 9 items. We made about $80 and my Papa made Maryah and I split the profits...which was cool. I bought my Mom this really neat "ladybug house" which is like a bird house only it has a ton of really tiny holes. See, she had been complaining about how many ladybugs we have up at the inn, so that is just what she needed! lol...she really liked it though.

And I had better go...figure I should practice once more before he comes :o).

-out

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. My viola lesson is before R's, and sometimes I can hear her practicing outside the door when I am almost done.

How is bass going? Do your arms get sore? I have to stretch before I practice. My arms were so sore last week!

* Han*

Anonymous said...

P.C. isn't it a great day when your orth. app. goes faster than expected? It's like walking on sunshine! Did you get rubber bands or no?

For the past month I have been having dreams about teeth regularly. I got tired of it, so I decided to try putting my retainer in earlier so my teeth had time to adjust before I went to sleep. :D

* Han*

mattea kiriel said...

Dreams about teeth...hehe, my Mom gets those. And thankfully I still don't have rubber bands!!

Bass is going really good and yes, my arms and fingures kill, but everytime they definitely get stronger! Do you like the voila?

P.C. There is a good chance that Maryah and I will be able to come down for your birthday!! My Mom and Dad talked about last night, but it might take a while for him to figure out if that would work...his schedual is crazy. But my Mom was saying that even if it didn't work out with his stove deliveries maybe she and your mom could meet us half way or somehting like that. So we are planning!!!!

mattea kiriel said...

Whoa, that really is hard to understand....

*viola

* about IT last night

*my Mom could meet your mom half way

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's great!

I'm actually going to be at my grandma's this week, so if you want to get together or anything, I'll be much closer to you than usual!

What you wrote wasn't so hard to understand. :D

* Han*

mattea kiriel said...

Ahhhhhh!!! You're going to be at Pat's???!!! Okay, I'm gonna go talk to my Mom about "something".

Andrew said...

They never let me use the computer!

Well, actually I only ever took about four lessons at the place your are now.

Anonymous said...

Oh goody! I'm here until Sunday. :D

My Mom is going to be picking me up from Oma's in Camp Hill on Wednesday, so you can get down to VA that way, if you need to.

I noticed you shut down your Xanga. Was that because of the info Dad sent your dad? : (

Miss you! CAN NOT WAIT to see you!

* Han*

mattea kiriel said...

Okay great! I'll probably call or something soon.

Yes I did shut down my xanga becuase your Dad helped my parents become more aware of the dangers, and just think about the whole thing a little bit more. I had always been careful never to give my last name away, or where I live, but slips do happen! Thankfully blogger has it set up better though safty wise so Mom and Dad let me keep it.