We have internet hooked up now so I am officially happy! hehehe
A funny story:
Last night we all getting ready to pray for supper. Well, Dad wasn't home yet so he called to tell us when he would be back. We had just finished praying when he called. Isaac picked up the phone and instead of saying "hello this is Isaac speaking" he said "Dear Jesus thank you" LOL....he recovered rather quickly though so I don't know if dad even noticed but we were all laughing soooo hard...and we were soooo thankful that it was Dad on the phone and not someone else. hahaha...I could have died. It was even funnier then when we were leaving a happy birthday message for Matthew and he said happy birthday sanna instead of matthew.
Life here at the inn is pretty fun! Rather uneventful but fun all the same....oh man...sanna is demanding my presence so I really need to go!
4 comments:
Oh my! That's hilarious. I've done the "hi, this is {person you are calling}" a few times. :D
Mind if I put that in the Mag?
Enjoying the Inn?
* Han*
I meant instead of saying "hi, this is Han" I would say, "hi, this is Nicky" when I would call Nicky.
Just to make it a little more clear.
; )
I got it anyways! I'll go ask Isaac if he minds it being in the mag okay?
He says "oh sure...be my guest!" He also says it is his christmas present to you.
Oh and when is the dead line for it? And will it be a Christmas one or January/Febuary?
Post a Comment