Friday was a lot of fun as we went ice skating! I LOVE ice skating, though that was the first time I had done it for a year and a half, and the time before that I went for a year without going...lol. hahaha...but it was great! We had the rink completely to ourselves except for one couple who came in at a certain point. Oh and some of the Rawleighs were there and Jessica and Hannah Young and her Mom. I had a great little chat with Jess....she rocks! And Hannah...lol....that little kid is so annoying she cracks me up. She was determined to share her chap stick with me but I didn't exactly want her to share it with me. hahahah
Oh and I got to use my new skates finally! They worked really well but I was scared they wouldn't fit me after not trying them on for 9 months (my feet are so big *sigh*)...but big feet are supposed to make it easier to when having a baby for some reason so hmm...maybe big feet aren't so bad after all. lol
After that we went to Wegmans, got some bagels (those are like the best snack in the world hehe) and then Mrs. Slack picked up Isaac and I up from there. Isaac, Jared and Christain were going to Conner and Ians b'day party and then I was going to Jennifers. Thankfully Mariah was in the car so we were able to get some talking in (well, except for when Mrs. Slack was talking to me....haha....she kept apologizing to Mariah for not giving her a chance to talk lol). Then we went to Walmart and while Mrs. Slacker shopped Maraih and I got a couple of fish...one of which Mariah let me name Chubby Hubby (after my favorite ice cream). After not being able to find Mrs. Slack for an eternity and fairly freaking out they dropped me off at Jenn's. The following took place; laugh, ate supper, laughed, Beth came, laughed, played spit, wrestled (you aren't supposed to know that we did that), laughed, watched a movie, laughed, crashed at 2:00 am. hahahahaha....but it was fun.
Saturday Jenn and I spent at the Slacks freezing our toes off (literally). I'm normally not so dumb but I rested one foot on some ice that I knew was not solid and had one foot of the ground....well....the one foot went *splash*....and then Mariah was pulling me out of the water...and we were both screaming.....and Jordan just gave me this look...hmmf......... *feminine snort*
Then Mom and dad came to get us....got home, did someting.
Sunday we had a pancake breakfast!! And there was more snow on the ground!!!
Yep...very fun...lol
11 comments:
oooo
Ice skating!!
Sounds like a lot of fun!!
=D
Sounds like you've been having a great time my dear!!
I love you so much!!
aw...I miss the Slacks...*sniff*
and lucky daniel gets to see them relatively soon...
but alas...
not me...
*sobs*
ahh well..
such is life
I LOVE YOU!!!
<3
~anna
We should go ice skating together sometime...hehe...that would be fun. I love you 2!
Anyways, whether it is ice skating or meatball making or whatever we should get together.....sometime....I missed not being at fellowship two weeks in a row....maybe this week! Dad is gone all week though so I don't know how he'll feel when he gets back..."but there is hope dear!" ~Mrs. Badger to Lucy hahaha
I so agree..
ice skating would be a ton of fun!!!!
=D
hahaha. meatball making would be hilarious.
hahahaha.
but we should get together...
have some of that cousin-cousin time...one on one...heart to heart....that kind of thing.
lol =D
I LOVE YOU!!
guess what? It's actually snowing down here! And STICKING! I wish it was cold enough to ice skate. That is so much fun. Last year R and M ice skated on our creek, but it was only a 2'x5' patch at the most.
That was a long time to have to wait to use your new skates.
Do you have skis?
I love you too!
* Han*
Yes I got skis for my birthday but I was only able to use them twice when the snow melted for good! But I got to use them yesterday!
Hey Hannah in case you didn't see my comment on the last post; when is the deadline for the next mag?
I thought you did.
Ah, well, yes, the mag., ummm....I would like to do one for January, so December 31st can be the deadline, I guess. :D I kinda forgot about it. Oh dear.
*Han*
Good....cuase I need to think of some things to submit!
oh,did she just say she is going to submit?!!!! *Runs around the room grinning happily*
Yes! Oh yes!
* Han*
I have some ideas, if you are still stuck on what to do. :D
* Han*
thanks for the offer! But I think I'll come up with SOMETHING. hehe
Post a Comment