"When boiling water for tea,
Always heat enough for two or three."
~Chinese proverb by Mattea
I really did come up with myself!! *smirks*....lol But from my experience it proves to be true as whenever I make tea several people will come up and ask if there is enough hot water for them to make a cup. Mmmm....I love tea when I'm in the mood for it. Its so cozy...but I don't think I'll ever be able to drink it like Andrew. He makes himself about 3 or 4 cups of tea a day. Green and black tea are really good for you (antioxidants and the like) so I try to drink it but I really do have to be in the right mood. Peppermint tea is by far my favorite though. Especially if it has caffeine. Just lately I have noticed what good effects caffeine has on me. And I am DETERMINED not to like coffee because I have seen to many people get addicted to it (including my own Dad). Now I'm not saying that YOU shouldn't drink coffee I'm just saying that I shouldn't drink coffee. Though studies show that one cup of it a day is good for you. lol
I just realized that I tend to use "lol" a lot. Hmmm I wonder what that means. It is really hard to maintain "normal" grammar these days with all the abbreviations and the like. Capital letters are virtually nonexistent among youth and even that little dot to end a sentence it hardly used anymore. One girl slipped up on a paper she had written for school and failed because she had by accident written "r" for "are". I know it comes in handy for texting so that you don't have to pay as much or whatever but things tend to be going to a bit of an extreme. It IS true that now more people can read and write then any other time but horrible spelling has taken over (and penmanship isn't even a word hahaha).
Life this past week has been really the same. On Friday we did ice skating again, Saturday we got our Christmas tree (oh and we had the Slacks over!), Sunday just hung around, Monday school, Tuesday double bass, and today I'm going to read to Grandma when Maryah gets home for piano. All in all a rather resourceful week. The house is decorated completely for Christmas. Speaking of the latter I can't believe that it is almost here!!!! Only 2 weeks!! *does a dance of joy*
4 comments:
Tea...sometimes I like it...sometimes I don't. It's weird.
and coffee....ugh. I'll be in on the not liking it thing with you. =D
Christmas trees!! oo I love them!!!!!!
Our's looks very nice I must say...and I think the house is getting close to being done!
I can't wait until christmas either!!!
I hope you like what I'm gonna give you!!!!!!
lol
*heart*
~anna
are you and Andrew going to the christmas party on sunday night??
we're hoping that you got the inviter we sent you.
Let me know!
Thanks a lot my girl!!!
<3
Yep we are going to be at the Christmas party!!!!! *grins*
And I have a feeling you are REALLY gonna like what I got you for christmas! hehehe
See you on Sunday!!!!!!
*hug*
good good good!!
That means I get to see you!!!!
ahhh it's been to long. *sniff*
Mattea...I ALWAYS LOVE what you give me!!!
I Love you and can't wait to see you!!
Have fun in the snow and make a snow angel!!
hehehe
=D
~anna
you are going to get dumped with snow, right? Great. Our forecast is wintery mix, but nobody is really sure. Post pics, please! Do you get off of school?
* Han*
Post a Comment