We have an extra day today. An extra 24 hours. I feel like I should do something really productive today but so far I haven't really been able to think of anything. I don't know....I've kind of got the blues. More then half of my family has the flu and I was supposed to have a big sleepover thingum today but obviously that had to be canceled. I don't like canceling things. And most likely I'll be sick for my birthday....though I might escape it yet :). That is like the #2 thing that I'll enjoy about heaven--not ever getting sick AGAIN. I guess I'm one of those people who really can't tolerate the idea of being sick. hahaha...though I'm not as bad as some people I know. This one guy I know had a friend who had a little bro who was TERRIFIED of being sick. So his older brother would go in the bathroom, close the door and pour a cup of water in the toilet. Just doing that would make his little brother throw up then and there!! Hahahaha....
I finished a watercolor painting I've been working on for 3 days....its the best one I've produced without an art teacher (though I did take it from a book). I've been trying to do some sketching lately but I think watercolors are more my "thing". My sketchs ending up looking like well......not very good : ). hehehe
So I asked for a mac for my birthday....don't think I'm gonna get one...REALLY don't think I'm gonna get one....but I asked. And I don't know why I wrote that I asked for one. I also asked for several beef cows but I don't think I'll get those either.
My younger brother came up with this joke yesterday....its actually a pretty good one...in a cheesy sort of way (but then all jokes these days are cheesy)
Q. What do plant cells that are stuck in the 80's say?
A. Go with the phloem
~mattea
2 comments:
My sister was born on the 28th. We always tease her about the possibility of a leap year birthday.
You are officially invited to Watsons online funeral, currently being held on my blog.
oh, so sorry to hear about the cancellation, MK. What a bummer.
Praying for you.
~H
Post a Comment