Hmmmm...I don't have much to say as really I just wanted something to do on the mac. I don't really know how to use it yet so I'll have to ask Dad for the instruction manual.
The snow is melting...again
Its kind of funny normally around this time of year I start getting REALLY tired of school--so much so that I just want to burn my books. But I'm actually finding it more and more tolerable. Which is very interesting....AHHHHH!!! I think I'm turning into Karina!!!! (Karina is my friend who does school 11 months out of 12 and enjoys it). Though I suppose it would be rather nice to actually enjoy school you know.
And so far this is really boring and not very informative....so here is a history fact *Mattea watches as everyone exits out of her blog and plays a game of solitaire*
Did you know that the lullaby "Hush-a-Bye Baby" was made up during the English Reformation? The baby was the son of catholic James II. The treetop was the dangerous position of the baby (the protestants didn't want another catholic on the throne). The "wind" was blowing from Europe bringing protestant William and Mary. When the "bough broke" King James and his family would lose there political position. Interesting huh?
3 comments:
It's a 3M sticker that is really durable and only comes off if you use a hair dryer and this certain technique. Looks like a magnet, though. It's really nice!
If you go to Apple's homepage and then type in Widgets you get a list of all sorts of free (usually) games and helpful widgets.
That's so cool that you got a Mac!!! I'm so happy for you!
Did you end up getting sick, or not?
You know if you came down here you would get your sleepover. Cough. Sneeze.
neat historical fact. Thanks for puting it in. :D Don't worry, I only play solitare while I wait for your pages to load.
I'll go look for that website for the sticker.
okay that's cool. Dad was kind of hesitant on getting a sticker because he thought that it wouldn't ever come off then. Thanks!
I am sick but I've had it for almost 2 days and haven't felt much else other then weak and a little sick. I guess all that vitamin C worked! hehe
Post a Comment