Did you remember to "spring forward" your clocks? I got really confused this morning but know I've got it :).
Ummmm so Dad just announced we're going on a crazy walk....????? So I guess I'd better go!!!
~~~~~~~~~
Hahahahahahah.....that was great and I am officially FREEZING!!!! First we walked a little into the pines which wasn't so bad, but then we ran out of them and into the field. Then there were probably 35 mph winds!!! I was holding Sanna and she was terrified. She started screaming and crying and she was sooo cute and soooo pitiful!! hehehe....but we got her inside and now she is still crying so we're trying to cheer her up by watching the video that we just took of the expedition.
hehehe
this is mattea signing out!!
2 comments:
ROTFL! That must have been some walk! Poor Sanna.
Enjoying the Mac? You must be so excited!
heheh...very much!!
Post a Comment